These Headgear Clips for AirFit P10 Series CPAP Masks are an optional item that can be used to tighten the headgear beyond the adjustments of the headgear itself.
Headgear Clip Tips
- If the headgear seems too large, headgear clips are available to help you adjust the length of the split strap for a better fit.
- Attach the clips by threading either the lower or upper headgear strap through its opening.
- Try the headgear on, and adjust the strap length with the clips until it is comfortable. For a tighter fit, shorten the straps. For a looser fit, lengthen the straps.
Note: Do not over-tighten your headgear.
- The headgear is designed to split open into a lower and an upper strap.
- When the headgear is on, it should not be wrapped only behind your head. If it is, bring the top half up so that it sits on your crown.
- When the headgear is on, it should not be resting only on your crown. If it is, pull the lower strap down to the back of your head.
- Ensure that the headgear is not tangled or twisted.