The Heated Micro-Flexible Tubing for DreamStation 2 is light, flexible heated tubing with a secure click mechanism to keep it securely in place.
TIP: How to Clean Your Tubing:
- Unplug your machine from the power source
- Disconnect the air tubing/hose from your mask and machine
- In a sick or tub, rinse the inside and the outside of the air tubing with mild soap and warm, drinking-quality water
- Avoid using stronger cleaning products including dish detergents, as they may damage the air tubing or leave harmful residue
- Rinse again thoroughly with warm, drinking-quality water
- Place the air tubing on a flat surface, on top of a towel, to dry.
- Avoid placing your tubing in direct sunlight!
Need more cleaning advice? Visit the official Philips Respironics cleaning guide today!