DreamStation 15mm Heated Tubing HT15
The DreamStation 15MM Heated Tubing HT15 tubing is designed to be used with DreamStation devices to deliver a precise, preferred level of humidity while protecting against rainout. The heated tubing HT15 is designed to be used with your sleep therapy device’s heated humidifier however it can be connected to your machine without a heated humidifier if preferred.
- Total approximate length: 6 feet
- Inner diameter: 15 mm
- Materials: Not made with natural rubber latex
- DreamStation (Original)
- DreamStation 2
- System One “60 Series” REMstar CPAP & BiPAP Machines
- Not Compatible With All DreamStation Go Series Machines
TIP: How to Clean Your Tubing:
- Unplug your machine from the power source
- Disconnect the air tubing/hose from your mask and machine
- In a sick or tub, rinse the inside and the outside of the air tubing with mild soap and warm, drinking-quality water
- Avoid using stronger cleaning products including dish detergents, as they may damage the air tubing or leave harmful residue
- Rinse again thoroughly with warm, drinking-quality water
- Place the air tubing on a flat surface, on top of a towel, to dry.
- Avoid placing your tubing in direct sunlight!
Need more cleaning advice? Visit the official Philips Respironics cleaning guide today!