ResMed’s ClimateLine Tubing for S9 CPAP & BiPAP Machines
- Includes a temperature sensor at the mask side of the tubing
- Set your preferred humidity and optimal temperature settings
TIP: How to Clean Your ClimateLine Heated Tube:
- Unplug your machine from the power source
- Disconnect the air tubing/hose from your mask and machine
- In a sick or tub, rinse the inside and the outside of the air tubing with mild soap and warm, drinking-quality water
- Avoid using stronger cleaning products including dish detergents, as they may damage the air tubing or leave harmful residue
- Rinse again thoroughly with warm, drinking-quality water
- Place the air tubing on a flat surface, on top of a towel, to dry.
- Avoid placing your tubing in direct sunlight!
Visit ResMed’s official cleaning page for more tips on how to keep your supplies clean!