This Water Tank is part of ResMed’s Climate Control solution for the AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 series of devices.
For a comfortable humidity level, add this ResMed AirSense 10 water tank to your device.
It is designed to seamlessly integrate with the device and offer relief from dryness and congestion.
The HumidAir feature is incredibly simple to use. The device automatically detects when the HumidAir is connected! Once you have filled it with water and connected it, you are ready to go. The humidity level can be adjusted to suit your preference or placed on auto for ease of use.
About the HumidAir Water Tank
• Provides an airflow that’s moistened to help prevent dry mouth and congestion
• Auto Climate Control setting controls the humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated air tubing to deliver constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels during therapy
• Personalize your settings to find the level of humidity that’s most comfortable for you
• Replacement tub is compatible with the HumidAir humidifier built into all ResMed AirSense 10 and ResMed AirCurve 10 machines.
- Recommended to clean daily
- Recommended to replace every 6 months
What is the difference between the Standard Water Tank and the Cleanable Water Tank?
- Your standard tank is made with injection-molded plastic with an aluminum base. The standard tank requires hand washing with mild soap and replacement every 6 months.
- The cleanable tank is also made with injection-molded plastic but provides additional durability with a stainless steel base and a life span of 2.5 years!
TIP: How to Clean Your Water Chamber:
- Unplug your machine from the power source
- Disconnect the humidifier tub from the machine
- In a sink or tub, rinse the humidifier tub with mild soap and warm, drinking-quality water
- Avoid using stronger cleaning products, including dish detergents, as they may damage the humidifier tub or leave harmful residue
- Rinse again thoroughly with warm, drinking-quality water
- Place the humidifier tub on a flat surface, on top of a towel, to dry
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight!
- Your water tank should always be clean, clear, and free of discoloration
Need additional cleaning tips? Visit ResMed’s official how-to cleaning page today!