This Micro-Flexible Tubing is designed exclusively for use with DreamStation 2 & DreamStation Go Series CPAP Machines. It is the lightest, most flexible tubing ever made by Philips Respironics.
At the mask end of this Heated Micro-Flex Tubing is a mask adapter that makes the tubing compatible with any standard CPAP mask from any manufacturer. If you use one of Respironics’s more modern masks, like the DreamWear Nasal or DreamWear Full Face, you can remove the quick release connector from the mask and the standard mask adapter from your Micro-Flex Tubing and the mask will click directly onto the tube.
TIP: How to Clean Your Tubing:
- Unplug your machine from the power source
- Disconnect the air tubing/hose from your mask and machine
- In a sick or tub, rinse the inside and the outside of the air tubing with mild soap and warm, drinking-quality water
- Avoid using stronger cleaning products including dish detergents, as they may damage the air tubing or leave harmful residue
- Rinse again thoroughly with warm, drinking-quality water
- Place the air tubing on a flat surface, on top of a towel, to dry.
- Avoid placing your tubing in direct sunlight!
Need more cleaning advice? Visit the official Philips Respironics cleaning guide today!