Need heated tubing replacement for your AirSense 11 machine?
- This product is specifically designed for AirSense™ 11. The ClimateLineAir tubing is designed to offer flexibility, sleeping comfort, and a reduced risk of getting caught up in the patient’s bedding
- The built-in sensor is designed to continuously monitor temperature, and when paired with a ResMed HumidAir™ heated humidifier and the available Climate Control Auto option, humidity is automatically adjusted to deliver optimal comfort
TIP: How to Clean Your Heated Tubing:
- Unplug your machine from the power source
- Disconnect the air tubing/hose from your mask and machine
- In a sick or tub, rinse the inside and the outside of the air tubing with mild soap and warm, drinking-quality water
- Avoid using stronger cleaning products including dish detergents, as they may damage the air tubing or leave harmful residue
- Rinse again thoroughly with warm, drinking-quality water
- Place the air tubing on a flat surface, on top of a towel, to dry.
- Avoid placing your tubing in direct sunlight!
Visit ResMed’s official cleaning page for more tips on how to keep your cpap equipment clean!
ResMed AirSense 11: Get to know your sleep therapy device
ResMed AirSense 11: Cleaning and caring for your device
ResMed AirSense 11: Maximize your comfort with humidification
ResMed AirSense 11: Introducing our new PAP machine
|15.5 × 7 × 1 in