Get your SoClean 2 Filter Kit today!
This kit is suitable for all SoClean machines with “SC1200” in the serial number.
The filter and check valve should be replaced every six months if you use your SoClean 2 once daily with the default 7-minute cycle. The Cartridge Filter converts enclosed air within the system to regular oxygen as it leaves the SoClean 2 chamber. The check valve prevents water from damaging your equipment electronics.
This item is available for reordering! Get the supplies you need sent right to you every few months, based on the manufacturer’s suggested replacement cycles when applicable.
How to change your SoClean 2 Filter:
- Open your SoClean machine so you can see the inside of the unit
- Remove the old filter from the unit by pulling the filter upwards. Discard the old filter.
- Remove all protective plastic wrap and tape from the new filter cartridge.
- Insert the new filter into the filter slot.
How to change your SoClean Check Valve:
- Hold the current check valve firmly and pull the tubing away to detach the check valve from each side. Discard the old valve.
- Note the stickers on your new check valve. Make sure that you position the valve in the correct direction from the SoClean machine and the CPAP machine.
- Insert the check valve thoroughly into the ends of both parts of SoClean tubing.
How to reset your SoClean Machine:
- On the front of your SoClean machine, press and hold the “Manual” and “Hourglass” buttons simultaneously until a smiley face 😊 appears on the screen.
- You have now successfully reset your SoClean machine and it’s ready to use.