Intelligent Pressure Release
A unique IPR (Intelligence Pressure Release) algorithm during inspiration & expiration provides a more comfortable experience during sleep therapy. Three IPR grades are available to meet your personalized requirement.
The iBreeze series intelligent humidifier is designed with a plug and seal water tank. The system will continuously monitor the water level and it will stop heating & provide a visual alert when the water level becomes too low.
During respiration treatment, water condensation in the breathing circuit will affect the therapy and can even threaten patient safety. To solve the issue, Resvent’s unique intelligent humidifier can apperceive the environmental temperature & humidity, and will maintain a certain level of humidity so that there will not be condensation in the respiration hose or mask.
- Automated leakage compensation
- Power saving mode
- Sleep data on the main screen
- Mask fit checker
- Automated start/stop
- Audible alarms for power failures
- Compatible with all CPAP masks
- Additional Features
iBreeze APAP – Smart Ramp Settings
The smart ramp feature allows the reduction of any discomfort from inhaling or exhaling compressed air from the Auto CPAP Machine.
- Ramp Time: 0-60 minutes
- Time Increment Unit: 5 minutes
- Pressure Increment Unit: 0.1 cmH2O
- Auto Ramp option
- 1-year statistical internal data storage unit
- 1-week high-resolution internal data storage