The lightweight, flexible CPAP tubing for AirMini travel machines by ResMed is designed for the AirMini Portable CPAP Machine and is compatible with the AirFit P10, AirFit N20, AirFit F20, AirFit F30, and AirTouch F20 Masks.
TIP: How to Clean Your Tubing for AirMini:
- Unplug your machine from the power source
- Disconnect the air tubing/hose from your mask and machine
- In a sick or tub, rinse the inside and the outside of the air tubing with mild soap and warm, drinking-quality water
- Avoid using stronger cleaning products including dish detergents, as they may damage the air tubing or leave harmful residue
- Rinse again thoroughly with warm, drinking-quality water
- Place the air tubing on a flat surface, on top of a towel, to dry.
- Avoid placing your tubing in direct sunlight!