ResMed S10 ClimateLineAir™ Tubing
- Adjusts heading and humidity through the night to protect against rainout and delivered constant comfortable temperature and humidity levels.
- Compatible with ResMed AirSense 10 & AirCurve 10 Machines
- Should be replaced every 3 months
- When attached to your machine it will automatically engage Auto Climate Control Mode which monitors temperature & humidity levels at the mask and in the tubing
- Features a 360-degree swivel for freedom of movement without pulling or dragging
TIP: How to Clean Your Tubing:
- Unplug your machine from the power source
- Disconnect the air tubing/hose from your mask and machine
- In a sick or tub, rinse the inside and the outside of the air tubing with mild soap and warm, drinking-quality water
- Avoid using stronger cleaning products including dish detergents, as they may damage the air tubing or leave harmful residue
- Rinse again thoroughly with warm, drinking-quality water
- Place the air tubing on a flat surface, on top of a towel, to dry.
- Avoid placing your tubing in direct sunlight!