HumidAir™ 11 Standard Water Tank for AirSense 11
- Exclusively designed for and integrated with AirSense 11 machine
- Designed to hold a capacity of 380 ml of water
How to clean your tank:
- Unplug your CPAP machine from the power source.
- Remove the humidifier tank from your machine.
- In a sink or tub, rinse the humidifier tub with mild soap and warm, drinking-quality water.
- Rinse again thoroughly with warm water.
- Place the humidifier tank on a flat surface, on top of a towel, to dry. Avoid placing in direct sunlight!
- If your water tank is not clean, clear, and free of discoloration – it’s time to order a new one! Order today!
Looking for additional cleaning tips? Visit ResMed’s official “How to” cleaning page!