The AirFit™ P10 for Her nasal pillows mask is ResMed’s quietest mask yet, offering the performance and reliability of the popular Swift™ FX mask series in a design that’s approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter. And this specially designed edition gives you that remarkable comfort and effectiveness in a female-friendly size. It is so comfortable and effective, it won a world-coveted Red Dot Award for excellent product design.
A recent clinical study found that on average, participants received 40 minutes more sleep per night using this mask compared to Swift FX. What’s more, the AirFit P10 for Her is easy to use, and its innovative QuickFit™ elastic headgear is snug without getting in your way. The result? You enjoy a real sense of freedom while you’re wearing the mask.
- Quieter. The AirFit P10 is ResMed’s quietest mask yet at just 21.4 dBA, making it approximately 50% quieter than our leading nasal pillows mask.1
- Lighter. The AirFit P10 supports patient acceptance thanks to ease of use, lighter weight, and greater comfort. It’s also approximately 50% lighter than our leading nasal pillows mask.1
- Low-profile. The new QuietAir™ woven-mesh vent is designed to gently direct air away from patients and their bed partners.
- Stable. The innovative headgear design gently stabilizes the mask and pulls the pillows comfortably into place.
- Easy to fit. QuickFit™ auto-adjusting headgear can be fitted in 30 seconds or less, making it easy for patients to slip on and off.3
- Intuitive. The simple sizing and one-click action makes it easy to assemble and clean the mask, encouraging patient compliance. Each pillow size features a different color for easy patient identification and ease of use: pink (extra small), clear (small) gray (medium) and blue (large).