ResMed Airfit N20 Complete Mask System – For Her
- Includes the headgear, frame system, short tubing, and nasal mask cushion
- The AirFit N20 Complete Mask System covers the nose only
- Available in small, medium, and large cushions
- Available in headgear colors Blue and Violet
- Prescription required for a complete mask system
The ResMed AirFit N20 Complete Mask System has an Infinityseal cushion available in small, medium, and large. This silicone cushion is designed to fit a variety of nasal shapes with fewer facial contact points. The InfinitySeal™ cushion allows a proper seal at any airflow pressure setting.
Magnetic clips and Quick Release Elbow
The magnetic clips attach the headgear to the frame of the mask and can be removed quickly in two simple snaps. The quick-release elbow is located on the front of the mask frame system.
This quick release elbow allows you to remove the tubing, but leave the mask on while getting up at the night for restroom breaks. The quick-release elbow also comes with a lightweight tube extension.
The AirFit N20 Complete Mask System Frame is flexible and designed with extra padding to assist in avoiding skin irritation. The frame allows for the user to have an open line of site which is beneficial for users who enjoy reading or watching television prior to bed.
The headgear is available in the colors blue and violet. The headgear is made of a soft and flexible fabric to assist in avoiding those red marks on the face. The ResMed N20 headgear has four-point adjustments to allow for maximum comfort and seal.
How to clean your AirFit N20 Mask System:
- Disassemble your mask
- Soak the cushion and elbow in warm water (approximately 30°C) using mild soap for up to ten minutes. Do not use strong chemicals. To ensure a thorough clean, shake components in water.
- Clean components with a soft bristle brush.
- Rinse components under warm running water.
- Inspect each component to ensure it is clean and free of soap residue. Wash and rinse again if necessary.
- Leave components to air dry out of direct sunlight.
Need additional cleaning tips? Visit ResMed’s official cleaning page today!